Sunday, September 19, 2010

Best spots for fishing in South East PA

Post contributed by Buford Downs

If you love fishing as much as I do then you always want to find a great spot to catch some fish. You also probably don't have tons of money to go rent a boat or travel long distances from your home to find an ideal fishing spot. It took me a long time before I found a spot locally that I could count on to always deliver a nice fish or two without costing me and arm and a leg.

The best spot that I have found is Valley Creek over near the Downingtown area. This is a very fun spot for bluegill and brown trout. I have a number of friends who also love this particular area and we will often spend an entire day there. I will usually leave at the crack of dawn after I set my house alarm system so that I don't have to worry. That way my friends and I can just relax and fish until late into the evening and share some beers and simple conversation. To me, there are few things in the world that help to relieve the stress of a hard week at work like having that casual time with my friends.

No comments: