Monday, January 30, 2012

Paying Bills


This guest post from Lewis Beck

I have started paying all of my bills online. It is so much easier and it keeps me more organized. I used to have a stack of bills that came in the mail and I would have to use several stamps and mail each bill back. Sometimes, if I was out of stamps, I would end up mailing my bills back late because I would forget to go buy more stamps. If my bills were late, I would be charged a late fee. When I pay bills online can do it immediately and I do not have to worry about if the bill is going to be late. I also just get an email when the bill is due, so I do not have to worry about getting so much mail that just sits on my counter. I do not have to worry about late fees or stamps. It is so much easier to pay my bills online. I am so glad that I have Satelite Internet Oregon. It has made my life much less complicated and I do not know what I would do without the internet.

No comments: